TechnicAtome is able to harness expertise in all areas of nuclear engineering, and offers a wide range of services :
- Consulting and Assistance to contracting authorities and project management,...
- New construction engineering
- Renovation and optimization of the Installed Base (renovation of I & C, fuel studies, new applications, etc.)
- Safety reassessment
- Jules Horowitz experimental reactor (JHR)
- FOREvER project: The FOREvER project (Fuel fOR REseEarch Reactors) is funded by Euratom as part of the European Commission's programme for research and innovation (H2020). Its purpose is to secure the fuel supply for research reactors in Europe.
This project was funded by the 2014-2018 Euratom research and training programme under grant agreement No 754378
- Institut Laue-Langevin (ILL): TechnicAtome assisted the operator of the High Flux Reactor (HFR) in implementing and deploying its Integrated Management System, pursuant to the French order of February 7, 2012, known as the “INB order”..