Assistance to the Infrastructure Contracting Authority
TechnicAtome is providing support to the Defence Infrastructure Service (DIS) of the Ministry of the Armed Forces on the adaption of Toulon and Brest port facilities for the new generations of submarines and aircraft carriers.
- Assistance to the Defence Infrastructure Service (DIS) with the development of a master plan for the adaption of the submarine berthing area ;
- Assistance to the DIS with the supervision of the works within a time-frame compatible with the French Navy’s operational requirements: technical support and supervision of subcontractors for fitting out, civil engineering, safety, mechanics, electricity, fluid systems, etc.
- Assistance to the Contracting Authority at the Defence Infrastructure Service (DIS) in the exercise of its role as design authority , in particular, in the areas of nuclear safety, quality assurance and configuration management, as well as the monitoring of engineering operations.
Latest major events:
- April 2020: Reception of Basin 1 after its adaptation for the BARRACUDA SNA;
- End of 2020: Start of execution studies on Basin 2;
- March 2021: End of design studies on Basin 3 (PRO).