Managing Complex Facilities
Operate, manage or monitor facilities (shore-based or on-board nuclear reactors or test loops) in teams, the organizationand composition of which depend on the operating documents associated with these facilities
Operating and managing
Activities related to the profession in compliance with the operating documents for nuclear facilities:
- Ensure the smooth running of facilities’ operating programmes.
- Control reactors and test facilities from different consoles.
- Control the machine (steam facility).
- Control electrical networks and ventilation of facilities.
- Help to transfer knowledge through training courses.