Upgrades - Tests & Interventions
Guarantee the coordination of the various work necessary for the smooth running of a servicing project.
Guarantee the assembly, disassembly and inspection made necessary either because of specifications or by carrying out urgent missions.
Operating and Managing nuclear facilities
Activities related to the profession:
Guarantee that specifications for these systems are respected. In some cases, manage the related implementation contracts.
- preparing for work (tools, equipment and documentation),
- on-site examination and inspection of mechanical components,
- removing and refitting mechanical components on servicing sites,
- disassembling and reassembling these components in a controlled or monitored zone,
- disassembling and reassembling components in the workshop,
- making and tracking modifications to components,
- performing tests of electromechanical components,
- using related specific tools,
- using specialized handling equipment made available,
- using workshop electrical tools,
- using the equipment and inspection techniques necessary to carry out the work,
- completing reports with associated control sheets,
- formalizing feedback and taking it into account.