Upgrades - Tests & Interventions
Guarantee the coordination of the various work necessary for the smooth running of a servicing project.
Guarantee the assembly, disassembly and inspection made necessary either because of specifications or by carrying out urgent missions.
Operating and managing
Activities related to the profession in compliance with the operating documents for nuclear facilities:
- preparing for work (tools, equipment and documentation),
- on-site examination and inspection of mechanical components,
- removing and refitting mechanical components on servicing sites,
- disassembling and reassembling these components in a controlled or monitored zone,
- disassembling and reassembling components in the workshop,
- making and tracking modifications to components,
- performing tests of electromechanical components,
- using related specific tools,
- using specialized handling equipment made available,
- using workshop electrical tools,
- using the equipment and inspection techniques necessary to carry out the work,
- completing reports with associated control sheets,
- formalizing feedback and taking it into account.
- Participate in kick-off meetings.
- Participate in site coordination meetings, keeping schedules up to date and proposing solutions to achieve objectives.
- Ensure completeness of the work with regard to the specifications.
- Check and make Health, Safety, Working Conditions (HSWC) provisions for regulatory compliance of all activities related to the work performed (prevention plan, health/safety, working conditions, inspections, etc.).
- Manage and supervise the means available to carry out the project (staff, specific tools).
- Recognise and take part in the treatment of events encountered.