Industrial Inspection & Maintenance
Guarantee that deadlines for maintenance operations are respected.
Garantir le maintien de l’installation en cohérence avec le référentiel de sûreté de l’installation.
Operating and managing
Activities related to the profession in compliance with the operating documents for nuclear facilities:
- Coordinate the work of the various companies in charge of maintenance operations by area of expertise and report as appropriate to the business manager of the unit or facility.
- Specify, organize, coordinate and perform (or have performed) regulatory inspections, periodic tests and industrial maintenance operations in the following areas:
- instrumentation et contrôle (I & C),
- measurement (metrology) and instrumentation,
- industrial computing,
- clean-up operations.
- Ensure that the commitments to specifications are respected and that suppliers or subcontractors are followed up:
- participating in site or project coordination meetings,
- respecting and enforcing Quality-Health and Safety-Security and Environment policies,
- providing the necessary services and equipment required (vehicles and regulatory controls).